Sunday, March 6, 2011

~Mikky Dee's~


     When it came time for Kezia's birthday and I decided it was the right year for her to have a birthday party. She has friends from STRIDE where she goes to preschool, friends from our neighborhood, and friends from church. Why not have a party to celebrate our five years in Holland!

     Kezia absolutely loves McDonald's! Every time we drive past she yells, "STOP!" The first time she did this I didn't realize she was yelling at us to stop there, I thought there was something wrong. After I realized what she wanted I had a good chuckle. Honestly, I have no idea what it is that she loves so much about McDonald's, I mean they only have some of the coolest play lands and then there is the Happy Meal.
      
     The smile on her face and the joy of being surrounded by her best friends and family was priceless! She loved going down the slide and climbing up the play place. She LOVED opening presents that were full of Dora. (Her first favorite is Dora, McDonald's comes in second) Kezia loved eating her Happy Meal of nothing else but chicken nuggets, french fries and a coke. I think that if she could she would have that every day. She thought the ice cream and cake was great. I am so glad she had so much fun that she didn't want to leave and threw a fit when I was getting her shoes on. It was a great way to celebrate Kezia!


No comments:

Post a Comment